Sales and Marketing Summer 2021 Intern (Remote) APPLY NOW
Earth Caps is a fast-growing eco-friendly hat brand. For each cap we sell, we donate $5 to one of four environmental organizations. Our mission is to use our designs and donations to help mitigate the effects of global warming.
This is a part-time virtual internship in Sales and Marketing. Interns will be tasked with developing new sales accounts, establishing retail relationships, and conducting follow-ups with ongoing accounts.
Responsibilities include analyzing sales data (customer retention rates, order value, revenue), pitching Earth Caps to wholesale distributors, and growing our brand recognition via online marketing tactics.
The benefits of interning at Earth Caps are aplenty: The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to take on real responsibility and the exposure to a real, close-knit, business environment. We offer flexibility of work schedule, hands-on Sales & Marketing experience at a fast-growing startup with a social mission, and a lifetime supply of Earth Caps!
Skills / Requirements:
- Undergraduate or graduate student
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to act in a timely and responsive manner
- Creative, unconventional thinker
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Willing to take individual initiative but also work in teams
- Duration: 8-12 weeks, 10-30 hours/week
- Compensation: weekly stipend, commission
- Location: 100% remote until further notice
Please email email@example.com with any questions/concerns.2021-05-31|||Remote|||Earth Caps Team||||||-ViLAGh.cl0QpUMv|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false